Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Crew Kieve Slideshow

Crew Time 10/17

Today, we will create a slideshow reflecting on our experience at Camp Kieve.

Your slideshow will include at least one slide to answer the following questions:

  1. One strength that I realized about myself at Camp Kieve is…I realized this by…
  2. One challenge that I realized at Camp Kieve that I would like to improve on is…I noticed this when…
3.   Camp Kieve helped me to…
4.   One positive quality that I realized about our crew (HR 215)  at Camp      Kieve is…I realized this by…
  1. One challenge that I noticed at Camp Kieve about our crew (HR 215) that I think we need to improve on is…I noticed this when…
3.   Camp Kieve helped our crew to…

Use appropriate photos for each slide

Access photos here






No comments:

Post a Comment

imagine ps22